1. That equipment rented is for offsite use only and NOT to be used at Deer Lake.
2. All equipment is for a lakewater setting only and not meant for a moving water, river or ocean setting.
3. That I am solely responsible for the safe transport of all equipment and that I have a roof-rack or similar transporting equipment to safely transport all equipment rented from Deer Lake Boat Rentals. Although Deer Lake Boat Rentals staff may provide transporting equipment or assist in the securing down of equipment, it is my sole responsibility to make sure that I properly secure and transport any rented equipment.
4. Check that the safety kit is secure before transporting or remove the safety kit and keep separate from boat.
5. That I am 16 years of age or older.
6. Not to sublet or loan the boat.
7. To hold Deer Lake Boat Rentals and Silent Waters Ltd. harmless against any and all damages and claims against them however rising or occasioned, whether to property or to persons, including myself, anyone in my party and any third party.
8. That all passengers will wear personal floatation devices at all times.
9. That I am qualified and competent to operate and navigate the boat and will operate it in a careful and prudent manner at all times during the term of this agreement.
10. To return the boat and equipment in as good condition as when rented, excepting any ordinary wear and tear and to I authorize payment by the credit card used for my deposit for any and all loss of or damage to the boat or equipment, and any loss or damage caused to other property while I am in possession of the boat and to pay for any and all expenses incurred in repairing any such damage, replacing any such loss, and if necessary obtaining the return of the boat or other property, as well as any revenues as a result of such damage or loss.
11. That I take full responsibility for my group and all equipment rented by my group and that all members of my group are made aware of this waiver and the risks associated with renting and using this equipment.
12. That I am renting the boat and equipment at my own risk, and that I have read and understand this agreement.